Awesome Authors ~ Awesome Books
Join the publishing revolution!
A selection of Ant Press books.
Move along and click on any book to see more details.
Who is Ant Press?
- Ant Press is a small, family-run, dynamic publishing company with a passion for engrossing, well-written books, particularly memoirs.
- Victoria is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She and Joe are both trained proofreaders and have many years of experience producing paperbacks and converting manuscripts to ebook format for all ereading devices, including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iPad. Recently, Jacky and Sue have joined the Ant Press team. Together, they work with authors, helping them to publish their books, promote them and often project them to bestseller status.
- Ant Press never advertise, so it’s possible you’ve never heard of Ant Press, although you may have come across Ant Press books. Ant Press have sold more than 140,000 books and many Ant Press authors have become Amazon bestsellers. Victoria Twead is a three-times New York Times bestselling author, and also hit the Wall Street Journal top 10. In 2014, Charlotte Smith became a New York Times bestselling author.
What genres does Ant Press accept?
- Memoirs are Ant Press’s favourite genre, but some other non-fiction may be considered.
Will Ant Press accept any book?
- Absolutely not. Ant Press will only accept books they love and believe in.
How much does it cost?
- NOTHING AT ALL. Ant Press is not a ‘Vanity Press’. Ant Press takes a small percentage of the sales.
How do I find out more?
- Go to our FAQ to find out more, or contact us directly if you have further questions.