Two Old Fools in the Kitchen, Part 1
VICTORIA TWEAD – New York Times Bestselling Author
The Old Fools’ Kitchen cookbooks were created in response to frequent requests from readers of the Old Fools series asking to see all the recipes collected together in one place.
- Classic Spanish dishes, like paella and tapas
- Simple everyday Spanish and Arabic recipes
- Recipes for Spanish fiestas and holidays
- Spanish and Middle Eastern side dishes, soups, sauces and dips
- Spanish and Middle Eastern fish, meat and vegetarian meals
- Spanish and Middle Eastern drinks and desserts
Please note, these recipes aren’t new: Victoria stole them from the first three books of the Old Fools series. Enjoy!
With thanks to the village ladies and Nadia Sawalha who kindly donated their recipes.
Spanish recipes, Arabian recipes, Middle Eastern recipes
Books by Victoria
Two Old Fools on a Camel (Three times New York Times Bestseller)
The Sixpenny Cross series
D – Z works in progress
Who is Victoria Twead?
Victoria Twead is the New York Times bestselling author of Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools and the subsequent books in the Old Fools series. After living in a remote mountain village in Spain for eleven years, and owning probably the most dangerous cockerel in Europe, Victoria and Joe retired to Australia where another joyous life-chapter has begun.
Connect with Victoria Twead
Email: TopHen@Victoria Twead.com
Blog: Old Fool’s Blog